Friday, December 26, 2014

I'm back with much more to share!

After a much needed break, I am back working on my blog.  I started the blog two years ago when I began a new position as an elementary engineering teacher and also began my Ed.D. program for educational technology at Boise State University.  In the past two years I have made many changes in my professional learning network and conscious efforts to step outside the comfort zone I had settled into as an educator.  Moving from a third grade general classroom to the elementary teaching position was in part responsible for the expansion of my professional experience, but my Ed.D. program contributed evenly more significantly to my pursuit of additional opportunities for my students and myself.

During the remainder of winter break, I will try to share highlights from my instructional and professional experiences during the last two years, exciting projects that I have integrated, and simply a review of lessons from my elementary engineering lab.  Please feel free to share with me any STEM projects you have integrated into your classroom.  I love hearing about what others are doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Made It to the Fall Break

 Wow! What a year! I'm not just talking about 2020, but I am also referring to last school year 2019-2020 and the current school year 20...