Saturday, May 6, 2017

Houston with #NASAMgUE - Amazing!!

Our team traveled to Houston on April 9, 2017. We left Boise early in the morning and hit the ground running at the hotel joining right into the afternoon activities.

Boise Airport with Carol Goodgame from Junior Botball

Houston, we're landing!

Making our way to the hotel

The learning begins right away with activities about bone density

We went to Johnson Space Center the following morning. Everyone was glued to the windows of the van as we pulled onto campus. We went straight to Building 9 to continue the learning process.


   
Heading down to breakfast in the hotel

i-Nerds of Martian Gravity - Day 1

Mockup Facility

Lots of photo opportunities to start the day

There is much more to come, but I am swamped with the end of the school year and several other projects. I will continue to post as I have time. Basically, I encourage any team interested in applying for the Microgravity University for Educators program. It was absolutely amazing! I would apply again in a heartbeat. Check the following website to see when new proposals are being accepted.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Made It to the Fall Break

 Wow! What a year! I'm not just talking about 2020, but I am also referring to last school year 2019-2020 and the current school year 20...