Sunday, September 17, 2017

Honeywell Educators at Space Academy 2018

Well, it's time. Time to apply for the 2018 Honeywell Educators at Space Academy https://educators.honeywell.com/application. Applications must be submitted by November 14, 2017. I applied last year and wasn't accepted. However, as I started my application this year, I was able to update my application from the previous year instead of starting from scratch.  Another nice feature to updating my application from last year is that I discovered some definite weaknesses in my previous application.

I encourage all interested educators to apply. It looks like an amazing experience and the application is not long. You have to upload an employment verification form, answer a series of questions, and submit three essay questions. Overall, it's not a bad experience and well worth any time and effort invested.  Good luck to all applicants!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Made It to the Fall Break

 Wow! What a year! I'm not just talking about 2020, but I am also referring to last school year 2019-2020 and the current school year 20...