Saturday, September 29, 2018

Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship - 1st Month

I am one month into my 11-month fellowship. I cannot believe how much has happened in the short time, and yet, I cannot believe that there is only 10 months left. Currently, the program is accepting applications through November 15, 2018 (https://science.energy.gov/wdts/einstein/).  I realize I do not have much time in the fellowship, but I can already say that it is a transformational experience full of amazing opportunities. Below are pictures from the past month that started off with a road trip from Idaho to Washington, D.C.  There are numerous pictures and I did that in part to emphasize how many opportunities there are during the @AEF_Program. Believe it or not, I haven't even done as much as some Fellows. #amazing #PD #STEM #valued

  
 
  
    
   
  
    
   
  
    
    
  
            
    
 

  

  
 
    
  
  
  
  
  
  
 
  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Made It to the Fall Break

 Wow! What a year! I'm not just talking about 2020, but I am also referring to last school year 2019-2020 and the current school year 20...