Monday, September 10, 2012

Week 3 - So far, So . . .

     Met with my Monday classes for the first time today.  It was tricky trying to decide how to combine three classes of information into one session.  It went well, except for not having enough time to go over the lab rules very well.  I gave the first grade class a choice of the project for this week or last week.  I was thrilled they chose the harder of the two, building large castles in groups of seven students.  Fourth and fifth grade classes spent half of their time on NXT robotics and a scavenger hunt.  The third grade class started with the challenge project based on last week's lever lesson.  There were some impressive levers with creative features!  An overall success, but it makes me realize how hard it is to have to miss classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Made It to the Fall Break

 Wow! What a year! I'm not just talking about 2020, but I am also referring to last school year 2019-2020 and the current school year 20...